Do you want to see the world, experience new cultures and languages, and live abroad? What better way than by teaching English? Gone are the days when just any Native English speaker can get hired to teach English; most quality schools now require teaching experience and a TEFL / TESOL Certificate. The Costa Rica TEFL faculty is combining its 30+ years of experience in teaching foreign languages to offer you a unique opportunity to earn a TEFL/TESOL certificate that will qualify you to teach EFL / ESL in Costa Rica or anywhere in the world. Costa Rica TEFL has highly qualified, enthusiastic instructors who have taught English in Costa Rica and around the globe. The core instructors all have Masters degrees and/or higher in Education and in teaching English as a second or foreign language with more than 30 years of professional teaching experience.
Get your TEFL certificate now and see the world!
- Face-to-face, 160 hour, intensive TEFL course with a minimum of 10 practice teaching hours with local Costa Rican ELL students
- Receive detailed feedback from our qualified teacher trainers on every class you teach. Feedback is written and oral.
- Complete a portfolio of all of your course work to be used in the inteview process and throughout your TEFL career.
- Join us at our beautiful beach location in the beach town of Playa Samara, Costa Rica.
- Connect with our hundreds of TEFL graduates teahcing all over the world.
Free Spanish Lessons
Free Yoga Classes on the beach
Come with a friend and each of you receive a 15% discount.
Apply for a partial scholarship if you cannot afford the course fee.
Full Scholarships given to Costa Rican with an advanced level of English.
English classes are FREE for the local community.