Great Opportunities to Teach English at Public Schools / Private Academies in Locations Throughout South Korea
We are a recruiting agency called SeoulESL located in Seoul, South Korea. We have built a large network among schools throughout Korea over the past decade and are committed to providing applicants with jobs that suit their needs.
WHY FIND A JOB WITH SeoulESL:
- We have over ten years of experience connecting teachers with schools in Korea.
- Through our experience, we maintain a network of reputable public/private schools throughout all of Korea. Our assessment of schools is based mainly on feedback received from teachers that actually worked at these schools.
- We work with both public schools and private schools, and we are also affiliated with the EPIK and GEPIK programs as an official recruiter.
- We have various positions all throughout the year including Spring/Summer camp jobs and university positions.
Why Use a Recruiter?
- There is no charge for the applicant in using our services.
- We provide accurate information about schools and job positions.
- We provide continuous support regarding Visas, interviews and any other matters that applicants need assistance with. For example, the application process for the EPIK program may be a little complicated, so we provide support to the applicant for the duration of the whole application process.
- We can match applicants with schools that fit their requirements best.
Discover Korea and teach English in Korean public schools through the English Program In Korea (EPIK).
EPIK is affiliated with the Korean Ministry of Education and has the objective of improving the English speaking abilities of Korean students. In order to achieve this objective, EPIK employs native English speaking teachers and places them in Korean public schools throughout the country. EPIK is an excellent opportunity that provides a great opportunity for teachers to begin and/or develop their careers. EPIK is known for its fair recruiting procedures, so do not hesitate to apply.
- School Type: Korean public schools (elementary ~ high school)
- Location: Spanning across all of South Korea
- Starting Date: All year around
- Teaching age group: Elementary school students
- Salary: 2.0+ million won per month
- Vacation: about 18 days & national holiday
- Working Hours: 9:00AM ~ 5:00PM
EPIK is becoming more popular and competitive. If you seek assistance and want to proceed with your application more quickly, contact us with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website http://www.seoulesl.com/ to view various English private schools and English camp openings as well.
Salary & Benefits
- Furnished single housing
- Severance payment (approx. one month’s salary)
- National pension
- National health insurance
- 300,000 KRW Settlement allowance
- 2,000,000 KRW Renewal allowance upon contract renewal
- 1,300,000 KRW Entrance allowance
- 1,300,000 KRW Exit allowance
- EPIK orientation (7~10 days)
- Income Tax Exemption (US,AU,NZ,UK, SA citizens only)
* Benefits are subject to changes depending on the program.
- Be a citizen of a country where English is the primary language (must be from USA, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, Australia or South Africa)
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Possess no criminal history