About our school:
- Established in September 1992 and is the first private boarding school opened in Mainland China after 1949.
- We are hiring teachers at these positions:
2 English teachers
1 Science Teacher
1 Primary Maths Teacher
1 Music Teacher
(*) For English teaching positions, we prefer teachers who come from English speaking countries with clear accent.
- Relaxing working hours:
+ 5 working days/week
+ 2 days off on the weekend
+ 15 teaching hours/week
- And small class-size (20-25 students/class)
How to apply:
- Please send us your CV, scanned copies of your degree and any teaching relevant certificates to email@example.com
- Chengdu, landing in the southwest China, is the provincial capital and largest city of Sichuan Province.
- There are plenty night activities you can access after work hour, but it has a more relaxed vibe compared to Beijing or Shanghai because of the relaxing teahouse culture.
- The city is also known as the panda capital of China. Visiting The Giant Panda Breeding Research Base there, you will get a chance to interact with these vulnerable and lovely creatures.
- It is also a hub for flights so that you can travel within the country very easy.
Salary & Benefits
- Free decent apartment provided
- Monthly bonus
- Flight ticket reimbursement
- Winter and Summer holiday paid
- Health insurance provided
- We will support you with the visa process
Regardless of your nationality and skin colors, as long as you are fluent in English and:
- You hold a university degree that is related to the subject you wish to teach.
- You have experiences teaching that subject before.
- You have a teaching certificate (e.g. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA) (preferred)
Please don’t hesitate to apply!