1. Compile and prepare teaching contents in time and finish related teaching tasks as required.
2. Collaborate closely with other teachers, contributing to a pleasant teaching environment, and making preparations for related training materials and methods.
3. Pay attention to students and adjust instructional strategies on time, if needed.
4. Give parents feedback about their children’s performance in school and encourage them to supervise students studying at home.
5. Teach children aged from 3 to 12.
Salary & Benefits
Airfare allowance: 8000 RMB
Insurance: Paid by the school
Apartment: Provided by the school
Utilities: Paid by the school
Meals offered: Yes
Overtime allowance: 150RMB/hour
Holidays: 12 days per year
Paid holidays: Yes
Visa: Work visa
You must be:
1. A native English speaker* with good pronunciation and a bachelor's degree or above, and have a no criminal record.
2. Outgoing, easy-going, kind-hearted, hardworking, and good at dealing with children.
3. Experienced and passionate about teaching children, articulate, and adept at organizing students and arousing their enthusiasm in studying.
4. You must have teaching skills and the ability to control the class. You must be good at communicating with students and getting down to their level.
5. Those that hold CELTA/TEFL/TESOL certificates are given priority.
*Only citizens of the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa are considered native English speakers. If you are not a native English speaker, the legal requirements to obtain a work visa are stricter including having a degree from one of the above mentioned countries or master’s degree in English Education, having at least 2 years of teaching experience, having a CELTA/TESOL/TEFL certificate for 120+ hours.