EXCELLENT full-time HIGH SCHOOL teaching, $900 Completion MON-FRI schedule, Health Insurance email@example.com
Full-Time English Teaching Position in Hanoi, Vietnam
We are looking to expand our native speaker teaching team to continue carrying out our successful and exciting partnership program.
Our partnership program has been running for seven years and we are currently recruiting teachers for the 2017-2018 academic school year (September 2017 to May 2018). Teachers will be assigned to teach at the high school partnership program. Students are from the age of 15 to 17 years old. Although class size varies from 35 to 40 students, there always is a teaching assistant who in most case is the English teacher from the partner schools.
Please take the time to read over the details below of the position and email us with your application. Thank you for your time and we look forward to speaking with you.
Salary & Benefits
Details of Position:
• 20 USD to 25 USD per hour based on experience and qualifications
• 900 USD Completion Bonus
• Company private health insurance policy
• Guarantee a minimum of 60 hours teaching month
• No deduction is taken from monthly salary.
• Setup of a local bank account
• Receive training to improve teaching skills
• Teaching the provided syllabus using ESL methods
• Creating and administering engaging speaking activities
• Administering mid-term and final tests
• Participating in mandatory training workshops and meetings
• Attending special school events
• In certain circumstances, working or covering at the English center
• Regular communication with our office
• Teacher’s package includes information, curriculum, and teaching materials
• Approachable and friendly working environment
• English speakers from America, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the UK
• Relevant College Degree (4 years)
• CELTA or TESOL certificate or other teaching equivalency
• At least 1 year of teaching experience
• A clean Police Clearance Check
• High level of in class Energy
• Enthusiastic about teaching ESL
• A professional attitude and appearance
• Able to teach in a Language Center and Partner School classroom
• Able to produce a Neutral Accent during lessons