Teach at an established government school that provides a tried and true comprehensive curriculum in an all-English environment. Students learn to speak English confidently while getting a well-rounded education, and teachers develop and learn skills that are directly applicable to classrooms in North American school systems.
The school is located in Shanghai at a public elementary school, but your position is organized through an organization that is Western owned and operated.
This is a great position for experienced teachers as there are no office hours. You'll earn a great rate of pay for 22.5 teaching hours per week. You'll have plenty of time to pursue other interests in Shanghai.
START DATE: Late August 2017
CONTRACT LENGTH: 9.5 Months
TO APPLY: http://www.reachtoteachrecruiting.com/apply-now-to-teach-english-abroad.html#/jobdetails/job_20150212035857_LCWG1FY0LPLGH4WS
Salary & Benefits
- MONTHLY SALARY: 10,000RMB - 12,000RMB per month (depending on experience and qualifications)
- END OF CONTRACT BONUS: 5,000RMB
- PERFORMANCE BONUS: 5,000RMB
- HOUSING: 1,000RMB per month housing stipend
- PAID VACATION: 16 days (including National Holidays)
- TEACHING HOURS: 90 teaching hours per month, NO OFFICE HOURS
- Z VISA and FOREIGN EXPERT CERTIFICATE
- Bachelor's Degree
- Native Speaker from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, and the United States
- One year of post-graduate work experience
- No teaching experience required
- 120-hour TEFL/CELTA/TESOL/
- You must be willing to work weekday nights and weekends