A firmly established English learning center, Monkey Tree, in Hong Kong is looking for passionate and outgoing teachers to join the team. By incorporating play and songs into their tailor-made curriculum, their teaching philosophy is one of fun and lots of energy. You will be teaching children aged between 3-12 years old. You will teach a variety of classes ranging from beginner phonics through to spelling and grammar.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: HK$ 23,000 - 24,000 per month
- HK$ 5 000 bonus upon completion of contract
- HK$ 5 000 will be received after the comprehensive 8 day training program
- Over time payments of HK$ 1 200 per day
- Small class sizes (4-8 children per class)
- Fully sponsored visa
- Fully prepared and tailored curriculum
- Accommodation: Optional and affordable
- Orientation information and assistance prior to arrival
- Social network connections prior and post arrival
- Opportunities for career advancement in numerous fields within the organization
- Bachelor degree (in any discipline)
- TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
- Native Proficiency English Speaker
- Creative, enthusiastic and a genuine love of teaching and children.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Teach a diverse variety of English classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Prepare and implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administer student progress reports to parents