Rockies International Exchange is seeking qualified exciting ESL teachers for the March semester. There are teaching positions available in various cities in China. We offer a highly competitive package with plenty of career growth opportunities.
Our biggest educational partner for teaching English at the primary and secondary level is with Rockies English Schools (RES). RES is a Canadian founded company with over 50 locations across China. Most of their schools and partnered schools teach English at the kindergarten age group.
For more information about Rockies International Exchange, go to rockiesintl.com.
We're excited to welcome you to our schools!
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary package starting at $2500 USD per month for only 25 teaching hours per week (Salary varies depending on the location, teaching experience and qualifications)
- Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school or housing allowance with necessary assistance
- Free airport pick up and hotel stay before going to your specific schools location
- Comprehensive initial training program, with follow-up training and regular workshops to develop your skills as a teacher
- Commercial /Accident insurance
- Paid holidays
- Work Visa
- Yearly Bonus
- Reimbursement for plane ticket to China
- Free internet access and Chinese classes provided(available at most of the schools locations)
- Assist our teacher to settle in the new environment, getting to know the local community like the supermarket, the doctor’s office etc.
- Flexible and caring management coupled with continuous teacher training and development
Must have a Bachelor's degree and two years experience or a Bachelor's degree paired with a TEFL/TESL/TESOL certificate.
- Citizens of English-speaking countries such as USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa
- Native English speaker
- No criminal record
- TEFL/TESL/TESOL certificate preferred