First glance at Nanjing city - Where our school is located!
- Nanjing is a rarity in China: the ten- times Chinese capital is one of the very few cities where history, urbanization and nature can be captured simultaneously in one photograph. Yet it remains relatively unexplored by international travelers.
About First Leap?
- First Leap is an English language training school which provides children with high a quality English education in China. The school has internationally leading educational products and services since 2008.
Our team of International teachers
- Sun Education employs more than 400 international teachers from all over the world. With continued training for its International Teachers, Sun Education gives young teachers the experience and opportunity to grow within the company to possible Senior Management positions.
What curriculum we are using right now?
- The full curriculum system is based on the CLIL education concept, which can help them when attending an overseas high school.
You can send your CV, picture of your BA and TEFL to my email: h.alice145[at]gmail.com and start great experience in Nanjing city!
Salary & Benefits
What should you expect being a part of our team?
- Flexible and relaxing working hours : 16 teaching hours + 16 office hours
Attractive salary: 17,000 RMB - 18,000 RMB (TAX Free)
FLIGHT TICKET provided by the school, you don’t need to buy your tickets to China, we will provide it.
- Two weeks paid training in Beijing where you get to learn the culture and how to adapt to the local culture,
- 8,000 RMB for Relocation bonus
- 3,000 RMB for TEFL reimbursement
- 8,000 RMB for airfare bonus at the completion of the contract
- Health insurance 12 month-cover provided
Who are we looking for?
Are you a fresh undergraduate student who is looking for experiencing new culture, new language, new food, meeting local people and working in a professional environment with motivated Chinese students? Join us in Nanjing, the city of:
- Cultural heritage and great nature
- Friendly people who are willing to give you direction whenever you get lost
- Great chef with the famous dish made from Duck
- Green parks where you can enjoy nature and find peace for your mind after work
We would like to give young teachers and fresh graduate chance to work and experience life in China so if you:
- Come from English Speaking Country
- Hold BA degree or above
- Teaching certificate (If you don’t have one, we will provide you the training course)
- Love kids and have strong passion for early childhood education